Oxygenetix Oxygenating Moisturizer contains a similar breathable, second-skin formula as Oxygenating Foundation. Most moisturizers sit on the surface of the skin, which can block the vital flow of oxygen. Oxygenating Moisturizer instead provides immediate hydration while obscuring any signs of procedures and protecting skin from sun and environmental damage. The product’s hyaluronan and PCA ensure your skin retains moisture all day.
The Oxygenating Moisturizer gives a youthful fullness to your skin. It delivers fast-absorbing, long-lasting hydration while reducing the signs of aging. Aloe soothes skin irritations, reduces redness and supplies comforting moisture while Vitamin E and grape seed and green tea extracts protect skin against premature aging by warding off free radicals.
Sodium hyaluronate and PCA lubricate the skin, plump up fine lines and wrinkles, and ensure your skin retains moisture all day while Ceravitae Complex oxygenates and disinfects.
After cleansing, apply with clean fingertips over face, neck and body to soothe and protect. Oxygenetix Oxygenating Moisturizer leaves skin with a supple, matte finish ready as the perfect canvas for Oxygenating Foundation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Ceravitae Complex oxygenates and promotes growth of collagen, new skin cells and connective
tissue in aging or compromised skin
• Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and post-procedure skin
• Increases oxygen uptake to help reduce healing time
• Same breathable mesh network as Oxygenetix foundations
• Minimizes scarring and softens skin
• Aloe vera barbadensis calms, protects, soothes and cools skin
• HLA and PCA attract moisture and prevent moisture loss
• Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
• No added water; oil-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free