Fillerina Dermo Cosmetic Filler is a revolutionary 14 day treatment that contains 6 different types of hyaluronic acid (HA) molecules that are especially effective at penetrating the layers of the skin, allowing the cutaneous tissues to be filled in and plumped up. This reduces the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines, and boosts volume in areas that are subject to sagging, such as the cheekbones and lips.
Other active ingredients which complement hyaluronic acid:
Matrifull - a peptide that promotes the natural processing of the filling substances, for a gradual and progressive plumping.
Hexapeptide - a peptide that regulates the movement of water through the skin, helping to keep the skin hydrated.
Fillerina comes in three different concentrations to provide the most effective, suitable treatment for the condition of the skin and the cutaneous tissues of the face and neck.
Fillerina can be used alone, or in conjunction with other Fillerina products for enhanced results.
Benefits of Fillerina Dermo-Cosmetic Filler Treatment:
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Gives a plumper appearance to sagging skin.
- Contains six types of hyaluronic acid.
- Promotes tissue tropism.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Lasts up to 4 months.
The treatment pack contains:
- 14 doses (2 ml) of Gel Filler
- 14 doses (2 ml) of Nourishing Film
- 2 precision applicators
How to use:
- Use every day for 14 days, in the morning or evening, depending on individual needs and habits, applying 2 ml of Gel Filler to the wrinkles, the most marked micro-relief and the areas that require particular plumping up (cheekbones, lips).
- The gel filler should be left to work for 10 minutes in order to allow the active ingredients to “fill in” the application areas.
- Apply the nourishing film.
- Grade 2 - Slight relaxation and sagging of the tissues. Filling of fine wrinkles and enhancement of cheekbones and lip volume.
- Grade 3 - Visible relaxation and sagging of the tissues. Filling of moderate wrinkles and enhancement of cheekbones and lip volume.